ARRAY is seeking a Director of Product, Strategy, and Innovation for our mobile and web platform, ARRAY Crew. The Director of Product, Strategy, and Innovation position is a cross-functional role responsible for the ARRAY Crew’s overall strategic direction and execution. This position will ensure the product’s vision and strategy are aligned with the business goals of the organization.
As the Director of Product, Strategy, and Innovation, you will be responsible for defining and executing product strategy while implementing the product’s vision.
In this position you will be expected to:
Supervise Product Strategy
- Execute go-to-market and launch strategies for ARRAY technology products.
- Develop and maintain an operating plan and growth objectives for ARRAY Crew; Manage resource allocation, pricing, positioning, and strategic planning of future verticals and related technology initiatives.
- Establish the right level of documentation and communication of product goals, requirements (user stories, briefs, wireframes, etc), and processes that are clear, thorough, timely, and convey the desired functional experience to all internal parties and stakeholders; Collaborate with engineering and design to develop product wireframe and mockups
- Manage technology platform partnership integrations in collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer; work directly with legal to proactively mitigate any business, operational, and brand risks
- Be a thought leader for the company enabling the entire team to be product subject matter experts from a functional perspective, showcasing, championing, and finding ways to constantly innovate user experiences.
Supervise Product Build and Effectiveness
- Work directly with engineering and other cross-functional teams to develop, launch, optimize and maintain the product(s); create the principles and frameworks for desired product functionality and designs and make real-time decisions to ensure that we are on track to meet business goals.
- Define product goals, objectives, and success metrics, establish a system to track key metrics, and implement a continuous improvement process to test and validate hypotheses for moving the business forward. Evaluate data regularly to understand which product initiatives are making an impact and follow the competitive landscape and latest trends.
- Establish and manage a seamless testing and research program to drive a customer-focused approach to product development that includes focus groups, multivariate and usability testing to ensure ARRAY is creating valuable product solutions for end-users that are as beautiful and functional as possible; work with the customer support team to ensure a positive overall user experience.
Attract, Build and Manage A Talented, Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Team
- In collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer, build, lead and elevate the product organization by recruiting, hiring, and managing the team responsible and accountable for product management, product marketing, user experience, product design, and customer support
- Foster a culture of data-driven product excellence, customer success, and exceptional execution
- Experience in some combination of strategy, product or program management; Ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds and get hands-on when needed
- Excellent planning, time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to express complex ideas and analysis in simple, compelling ways to internal and external audiences; Excellent communication skills and the ability to comfortably present to and interact with senior executives, external partners, and customers
- Strong roadmapping and budgeting skills; exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Background using data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy and product direction; Expert research skills that can be leveraged to analyze customers’ needs & behaviors as well as review competition and emerging technologies to develop insights that can be used to guide the strategy and the product roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships with engineering, UX, research, marketing, customer success, and policy partners.
- Strong technical acumen and keen understanding of a wide range of technology tools and platforms (i.e. Customer.io, AppCues, Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- A solid understanding and experience defining key performance metrics and aligning business outcomes for a web and mobile technology platform with a 2-sided market.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and managing a team of three or more, including employees who work remotely
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions, we will only respond to potential candidates under review.