We are seeking an exceptional, seasoned professional who will employ superior administrative and operational talents in support of our company’s founder at our LA-based Array Creative Campus.
The Executive Administrator is considered the epicenter of the founder’s interactions with multiple verticals within ARRAY: Array Releasing, Array Alliance, Array Filmworks and the Array Creative Campus, as well as the projects of each company. Through this role, the Executive Administrator will provide structure, process and administrative strategy and execution for maximum efficiency. This position oversees all incoming and outgoing communications across the various companies, providing multi-layered, synergistic administrative and logistical support. The Executive Administrator reports to Tilane Jones, President of ARRAY.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience supporting the chief executive or senior leader, preferably in an arts or culture organization and a Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated success working in an applicable organization in this capacity. We seek an energetic, results-oriented, highly ethical, motivated, experienced, hands-on professional to perform the following:
- Provides daily organizational support to the founder, including daily management of meetings, calls, correspondence and priorities.
- Oversees all scheduling for the founder, including appointment strategy and management of master calendar across all companies, projects and productions.
- Maintains a robust filing/archiving system, ensuring the safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Oversees travel arrangements and coordinates travel logistics and agenda.
- Assists with meeting preparation.
- Manages appearances, including liaising with appropriate public relations and marketing personnel, members of the press and grooming/transportation staff.
- Establishes and oversees acknowledgment programs from thank you letters, personal correspondence, gifts, and other networking logistics and relationship development.
- Streamlines communication between the founder and internal departments.
- Anticipates, identifies and troubleshoots issues of concern or significance; exercise discretion to provide timely information and necessary updates across multiple stakeholders.
- Ensures that matters requiring the founder’s attention are thoroughly developed, researched and evaluated.
- Helps to lead and sustain a culture of service, professionalism and continuous improvement in the Office of the Founder.
- Builds and maintains successful working relationships and coordination with a wide range of offices, staff, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, with accuracy being mandatory
- Strong professional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple inputs and interruptions
- Desire to be considered an integral part of a work team, contributing creatively to the success of the group
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, process work rapidly, set and adjust priorities based on business needs and judgment, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to accept a work schedule with hourly demands that will vary as workload fluctuates. Ability to work extra hours if needed to complete assignments which at times may require work before or after office hours and possibly on weekends.
ARRAY is a multi-platform arts and social impact collective dedicated to narrative change. The organization catalyzes its work through a quartet of mission-driven entities: the film distribution arm ARRAY Releasing, the content company ARRAY Filmworks, the programming and production hub ARRAY Creative Campus and the non-profit group ARRAY Alliance. www.ARRAYnow.com.
For consideration, please kindly click the button below to fill out the application and attach your cover letter and resume.
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions, we will only respond to potential candidates under review.