ARRAY Filmworks is the production company behind Queen Sugar, Colin in Black and White, Naomi, Home Sweet Home, Cherish The Day and numerous television projects. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting individual to provide support for a senior leader of ARRAY Filmworks as an Executive Assistant. Based at our Los Angeles campus in Historic Filipinotown, our Executive Assistant will be a highly efficient multi-tasker who will maintain status as the central brain for the executive calendar while assisting with all administrative duties of the ARRAY Filmworks’ senior leader. This is a unique experience to observe and learn various facets of film and TV development and production. Longs hours with many wonderful experiences and perks in between.
- Manage a complex calendar including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally.
- Manage daily schedule with consistent reminders.
- Prepare for all meetings/conference calls including research, as appropriate, pertaining to topics and meeting participants in advance.
- Track/log incoming and outgoing calls and correspondence.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Work collaboratively with teams across all companies and productions.
- Proactively search for ways to manage use of schedules more effectively.
- 2-3 Years as an executive assistant supporting VP-level or above executive or Producer.
- Ability to handle a very active desk supporting several simultaneous projects, productions and personal commitments.
- High attention to detail, strong communication skills and must have superb grammar skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters.
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong interest in film, television and non-profit arts as well as a passion for inclusive representation of underrepresented communities on screen
ARRAY is a multi-platform arts and social impact collective dedicated to narrative change. The organization catalyzes its work through a quartet of mission-driven entities: the film distribution arm ARRAY Releasing, the content company ARRAY Filmworks, the programming and production hub ARRAY Creative Campus and the non-profit group ARRAY Alliance. www.ARRAYnow.com.
For consideration, please kindly submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions, we will only respond to potential candidates under review.