ARRAY is a film collective dedicated to the amplification of images by Black artists, people of color and women filmmakers of all kinds. The Website Coordinator/Manager role will maintain the content from day-to-day of ARRAYnow.com, ARRAYplay.com and ARRAY101.com. This will involve working with ARRAY’s pillar leaders to ensure the most up to date information is received and posted. Candidates must be forward-thinking, proactive, and highly skilled at organizational communication. With more than a dozen initiatives, programs and productions actively underway, fastidious attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to cheerfully multi-task and a voracious appetite for learning are a must for this fast-paced entertainment environment.
- Design, implement and manage web components for ARRAY’s WordPress applications.
- Collaborate with members of the Senior Executive team across the organization on enhancements, features, and prioritization.
- Manage front-end and back-end components of the WordPress applications.
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes as needed.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Stay abreast of new developments in software trends, and security practices for WordPress applications.
- Provide attention to detail to ensure high-quality, stable deliverables.
- Develop and execute against both short-term and long-term roadmaps.
- Make effective tradeoffs that consider business priorities, user experience, and a sustainable technical foundation.
- Develop scalable software solutions based on business requirements and supported technology architecture.
- Demonstrate success in software project delivery, experience driving technical efforts, and experience with a variety of development tools and technologies.
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, support, and maintenance to continually evaluate the functionality of the suite of sites.
- Appropriately manage priorities, dependencies, scope, dates, and deliverables.
- Develop new documentation, doc standards, technical procedures, user guides and operational workflows.
- Leads the WP-Engine deployments, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments.
- Committed to ensuring all sites meet ADA requirements and accessibility functionality.
- Update rotating news, announcements, and other content on site pages to ensure the most current information is displayed.
- Create and update pages for new film acquisitions (ARRAY Releasing), original film/TV productions (ARRAY Filmworks), public programming events (ARRAY Play), and educational initiatives (ARRAY 101) including displaying trailers/clips, stills, premiere/screening schedules, and general information for each project.
- Learn and execute technical aspects of organization’s virtual screening platform including film and asset uploads, ticketing, and initiating livestream functionality.
- Coordinate and develop e-newsletters to promote organization’s multiple initiatives.
- Passionate about making an impact through technology.
- An experienced engineer with a proven 3-5+ year track record of building WordPress applications.
- Comfortable with maintaining multiple WP-Engine instances and environments.
Candidates must be proficient in WordPress applications and have strong experience with HTML/CSS as well web editing in a Content Management System (CMS).
Graphic design experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator or comparable programs.
ARRAY is a multi-platform arts and social impact collective dedicated to narrative change. The organization catalyzes its work through a quartet of mission-driven entities: the film distribution arm ARRAY Releasing, the content company ARRAY Filmworks, the programming and production hub ARRAY Creative Campus and the non-profit group ARRAY Alliance. www.ARRAYnow.com.
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions, we will only respond to potential candidates under review.