Last Updated: February 15, 2023
I. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) means ARRAY 180 Glendale Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile Device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the Personal Information on behalf of the Company.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to ARRAY NOW, accessible from https://arraynow.com.
- You, means the individual accessing or using the Website.
II. COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
While using our Website, we may ask You to provide certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name Contact Information, such as phone number and email address
- Usage Data
- The Personal Information You provide when You apply for one of our open positions (such as those included in your CV)
- Financial information provided when donating on our Website
- The Personal Information you provide when You contact us or when You book a film
III. USAGE DATA AND OUR USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile Device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile Device You use, your mobile Device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile Device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our Website.
OUR USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read: “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available here.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile Device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
IV. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To improve our services. For example, we may use analytics tools to learn more about and improve user experience on our Website and our services more generally.
- To allow You to make donations on our Website.
- To allow you to book a film on our Website.
- To run the recruitment process for our open positions, to review your application, reach out to You and allow You to join our team.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us, such as when you contact us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. For other purposes: We may use your Personal Information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website products, services, marketing and your experience.
V. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may disclose your Personal Information to third party service providers and vendors to assist with functions including, but not limited to, authentication, data analysis, Website maintenance and security, and marketing.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- Authorities, when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with legal obligations, governmental requests, court orders, etc. We may disclose your Personal Information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to a request from public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). We may also share your Personal Information to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website and protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent.
VI. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
VII. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. When You submit your Personal Information and navigate the Website You understand that your data may be transferred to other locations.
VIII. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices and appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, transmission of Personal Information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
IX. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
X. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
XII. CONTACT US
- By visiting this page on our Website: https://arraynow.com/contact-us/
XIII. YOUR RIGHTS
You may access, verify, request the deletion of your Personal Information and, where consent is the legal basis for processing of your Personal Information and subject to any legal or contractual restrictions, withdraw your consent, in each case, by a written request to us at https://arraynow.com/contact-us/ or emailing us at [email protected].
Our electronic marketing communications also contain opt-out mechanism and options to update your contact information or change your preferences at any time. We will do our best to honor your request promptly.
For cookies, please set up the cookie’s preferences. Please visit our Cookies Policy.
XIV. OPTING OUT FROM EMAIL MARKETING
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with You, for example to send You service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your profile, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.