We are looking to welcome a dedicated individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as Executive Coordinator in the Office of the President. Based at our Los Angeles campus in Historic Filipinotown, this position is full-time and includes health benefits.
In this position, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Work under the direction of the President of ARRAY to realize the seamless execution of her daily responsibilities.
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Greet guests, answer and track calls
- Proactively manage calendar, set up and manage meetings and logistics
- Receive and direct visitors
- Maintain confidentiality in a dynamic environment
- Maintain files and organize materials
- Book reservations
- Act as a liaison with internal departments and external contacts
- Update grids
- Provide personal assistance on various projects
- Assist with departmental projects and events
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- A minimum of 2-4 years administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, superior presentation skills, and sound judgment.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative, collaborative, and nimble environment.
- Proactive, results oriented attack of assigned projects.
ARRAY is a multi-platform arts and social impact collective dedicated to narrative change. The organization catalyzes its work through a quartet of mission-driven entities: the film distribution arm ARRAY Releasing, the content company ARRAY Filmworks, the programming and production hub ARRAY Creative Campus and the non-profit group ARRAY Alliance. www.ARRAYnow.com.
For consideration, please kindly click the button below to fill out the application and attach your cover letter and resume OR email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
*Due to a high volume of incoming submissions, we will only respond to potential candidates under review.